- The GEN X-3 Heated vest is ergonomically designed to fit the body snuggly for giving extra warmth
- Heating elements are MADE IN USA
- Snap on electric connection on back of the vest for connecting your gloves by using snap ON-OFF glove harness (PART # 100226-1/OPTIONAL).
- Vest has two input connection points (fixed on the inside left side panel) for switching ON the vest and gloves at same time. You will also need to get male coax to two female coax splitter (PART# 100229-1) if you plan to use gloves or gloves liner along with vest
- Heat is all over the Vest including the back and collar, works best when worn over a T-shirt and under a Jacket
- Easily accessible TWO SIDE POCKETS on front to keep wallet or other essentials
- Get multipurpose use of our heated clothing by using our portable battery packs. Keeps you warm when you are a spectator at a game, on a hunt, enjoying a walk on a cold winter day or indulging in active sports like skiing or snowboarding. Last but not the least it goes a step forward when you want to use it to fix a medical condition and need the extra warmth
- This vest works with 12 volts battery and provides 40.8 watts of heat
- Choose from three levels of heat settings directly from the battery or through your wireless remote.
- Comes with nine level battery status display that shows how much battery is remaining.
- This battery kit comes complete with battery, wall charger, battery harness, wireless remote and even its own bum bag for easy portability
- This battery is rechargeable for hundreds of cycles. The duration of heat will depend on what product is being powered and at what heat setting
- Bum bag strap has 27” mini and 67” max length
- Weight and Dimension: 1.2 lbs., 6.5” x 3.25” x 1.15”
- Available Vest sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56,58
The vest when worn should be touching the body profile as much as possible leaving no room for extra movement. Choosing the correct size of vest depends on the exact chest size For example, 42 size vest is a good fit size for a person with 42 inch around the chest. The chest should be measured just under the arms.
Wear a T- shirt below while sizing your vest. If you need to wear a thicker garment, wear it over the vest for best results.
Warning: It is important that you charge your battery regularly and that you maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use or left idle. Batteries must only be used with products with an amp-rating equal or less than the maximum capacity output rating of the battery.